- HappyBee Host does not allow pornographic material.
- HappyBee Host does not allow unsolicited email and requires opt-in list managers to include at least one single action method of unsubscribing in each email.
- We reserve the right to limit incoming or outgoing email at any time.
- HappyBee Host reserves the right to terminate your account at any time without a refund. Reasons for termination include
Abuse of the machines – either intentional or due to improper coding
Committing or Promoting any type of illegal activity including fraud, mailbombing, denial of service attacks, storing and/or housing and/or linking to illegal content, including but not limited to, “warez”, “hacking”/”cracking”/”key generators”. The Services to traffic in illegal drugs, gambling and/or obscene materials.
The Services to misappropriate or infringe the patents, copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any third party.
Additionally, HappyBee Host reserves the right to terminate your account if at any time your site has pornography and/or nudity of any kind, including but not limited to, adult pornography, Anime, child pornography, “adult content” and/or the written word of a sexual nature.
Use of ad-servers, attempts to circumvent quota system owned by ‘nobody’, certain podcasting sites, use of torrent software, proxies, excessive resource usage or ‘core dumping’.
Attempts to circumvent any of our security policies, procedures or systems.
Unacceptable material on all Shared and Reseller servers include:
* Torrent Sites * Topsites * IRC Scripts/Bots * Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers * Pirated Software/Warez * Image Hosting Scripts (similar to Photobucket or Tinypic) * AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites * IP Scanners * Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications * Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts * Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation) * File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare) * Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams) * Escrow/Bank Debentures * High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites * Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme) * Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s) * Prime Banks Programs * Lottery Sites * MUDs/RPGs/PPBGs * Hateful/Racist/Harassment oriented sites * Hacker focused sites/archives/programs * Sites promoting illegal activities * Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content * Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs * Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com) * Mailer Pro